Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Last Radiation Treatment

February 25, 2014, today is the day that I've been waiting for, I'm going to ring the bell. I've completed another chapter in my journey and I'm so overly excited. Radiation wasn't near as bad as chemo but I did have my moments. The most annoying part was actually having to go there everyday. Towards the end of my treatments, my skin began to get darker from being burnt from the exposure of the radiation. My doctor informed me that my skin will heel over time and that I might still experience some fatigue but nothing major. As he examined me for one last time, I couldn't do anything but smile. I've come so far in my journey without giving up and I'm still pressing forward. Now on to my next chapter. Radiation, complete! 


No comments:

Post a Comment