Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Breaking Point

September 7, 2013, I finally maxed out all of my personal and sick time and it's becoming difficult to pay my bills. Throughout my journey I've been truly fine but I'm starting to reach my breaking point. I started to think about giving up because I am tired. I know that I have so many people rooting for me but I deserve this moment. I've been smiling the entire time and now I just needed this moment to cry. I had to show my followers that this journey isn't as easy as I may have made it seem. My body wasn't bouncing back quickly from my chemo treatments and it has been taking me an even longer time to recover. The pain was getting the best of  me and not being able to work was making it even worse. I had a moment and I needed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment