Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fundraiser's

November 18, 2013, throughout my journey, there has been three fundraisers raised in my honor to help out with my medical and living expenses due to me exhausting all of my sick and personal time at work. I alleviated some of my expenses by seeking help from breast cancer programs but that wasn't enough. My cousin Starr raised funds via a webpage called "Give Forward" and she also held a bake sale. My classmates from Dunbar hosted a happy hour every Monday starting from November 25, 2013 until December 23, 2013 to raise funds as well. Also, many of my followers from Instagram mailed and Western Union donations. I am so blessed to have these wonderful people in my life. I appreciate each and everyone who was able to make a donation. My team rock. #teamglee



No comments:

Post a Comment